Children's Residential Support Worker
Are you passionate about caring for children and young people? Are you looking for a diverse and varied role? I am seeking a children's residential support worker for an exciting new opportunity based in Aberdare.
Our team is looking for an outgoing, driven children's residential support worker to work alongside one of South Wales' leading care providers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established children's residential home in the area. The staff are friendly, a tight-knit team that ensure they deliver the highest standards of care at all times.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Providing high standards of person-centred support and care to young people
- Building good relationships with both service users and their families
- Supporting young people in the planning of goals and in living as independently as possible.
- Safeguarding the young people in your care
- Personal care and participation in activities are essential for the role
What we would require from you:
- Level 3 within Children and Young people or higher is essential
- At least 1 years experience working with children or within the child residential sector
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn and innovative thinking will all be key traits you will need to succeed
- Competitive Salary
- Generous leave entitlement
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Online benefits/cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just drive scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension option
- Support with Training and professional development
- Rewarding package including voucher schemes and pension
If you're passionate about caring for children and young people, are looking to join a close knit team in a company with fantastic training opportunities and competitive rates of pay then this could be the ideal role for you. If you think you fit the role, please apply now by clicking 'apply now' or calling .
This role is open to receiving applications over the next four weeks. Within 10 days of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a two-stage interview process. Successful applicants will be notified within two weeks.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.