Data Analyst Marketing
1 day left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced analyst looking for your next challenge?
Can you see yourself managing a highly results-driven performance marketing team within a successful international company?
A leading online booking platform used across Europe are looking for an analytics champion to join to help strengthen their marketing team who are well known for their creative and effective ads to acquire new customers.
The right person will be able to tell a story and simplify problems, you will deliver actionable insights with hands-on recommendations, teaching stakeholders on how to interpret data to improve the team's performance and drive continual growth.
What you'll be doing:
- Monitoring and reporting on different business metrics (CPA, CPO, new customers, etc.) for multiple stakeholders and markets
- Questioning and analysing the marketing efficiency across different paid marketing channels and platforms
- Discovering valuable audiences and segments within the different campaigns
- Questioning the current state of play and ways of attributing value to our marketing campaigns and customer acquisition tactics
- Collaborate with the business intelligence team to define and improve the data collection and API-imports
- BS degree or higher in the analytical field
- Perfect Excel and data analysis skills
- Strong technical skills (knowledge of SQL and experience with data visualisation tools such as Looker is a bonus)
- You can work with deadlines and can manage multiple projects at once
- Experience with marketing attribution, tracking and tagging
- Background in ecommerce or marketplaces preferred
- Experience with marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics 360, Tag Manager, DoubleClick
- Bonus points for experience with Snowplow Analytics
- Fully stocked kitchen with free breakfast, fruit and barista coffee
- Friday social event every week
- Flexible Holiday Policy
- Benefits platform offering childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and more
- Enhanced parental pay & leave policy
- Summer wellness fund
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.