Audit Senior Central London Top 100 Firm
One of the top 100 firms in the country are currently looking for someone to take their audit experience and develop it further within a very progressive and supportive environment who place a strong emphasis on YOUR career development. this role will open a path for progression into an audit supervisor position. The firm, located in the heart of London offer attractive benefits such as guaranteed annual pay increase.
The role will entail running audits for a variety of clients across a variety of sectors and sizes, the successful candidate will be client facing and aware of the laws and regulations that apply to accounting and audit.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Leading audits and be responsible for a team usually at a clients’ premises.
• Taking responsibility for all aspects of file completion (including preparation of the first draft of the Corporation Tax computation)
• Liaise with clients regarding accounting queries and listens, questions and clarifies information and instructions.
• To prepare an audit file and ensure that all judgements are fully documented and considered, and for the file to be completed to a high standard.
• To plan audit assignments.
• To assist in the preparation of statutory accounts from client trial balance, to incomplete records, where necessary.
• Ensure that work is performed in a cost-effective manner.
• To assist in the supervision, training and development of trainees and provide clear direction on site for the audit team in the fulfilment of their responsibilities.
• To keep up to date with auditing, accounting and general taxation issues.
• To resolve technical issues as required
Worked Based Competencies
• ACA or ACCA qualified
• Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Experience of an electronic audit programme
• Experience of CaseWare and Sage would be an advantage
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers.