2 days left
- Full Time
New opportunity not to be missed! Following our recent success at being granted Employer Provider Status, Young’s has a unique opportunity available for an Apprenticeship Advisor/Trainer to join our team. In this role you will work as a key business partner with our teams within Young’s to develop our people and add value to our pubs through delivery of our Company vision and in-house apprenticeship scheme.
Pubs have been at the very heart of Young’s since the Company was established in 1831, and today we have over 170 pubs and hotels, from contemporary vibrant pubs to small warm and friendly traditional favourites at the heart of their community.
Our pubs provide our customers with a well-balanced and exciting choice of both food and drink, and our award winning design approach is unique to each pub & hotel. Our food offer reflects our emphasis on high quality seasonal British food, locally sourced and prepared in-house. Our pubs deliver individual menus according to the needs of their community and customer base. We believe in developing our people to delight our customers.
What are the responsibilities of theApprenticeship Advisor/Trainer?
As Apprenticeship Advisor you will be responsible for visiting learners in the workplace delivering teaching, learning & assessment towards their apprenticeship standards, including functional skills qualifications. The key aspects of this role include:
- Delivering a selection of knowledge workshops
- The assessment, progression and completion of learners in line with Awarding Organisation code of Practice and our Quality Assurance framework
- Maintaining documentation on teaching, learning and assessment within the e-portfolio system
- Building and developing relationships with our learners and their Managers to support their development within the pubs
- Identify and engage potential learners onto Apprenticeship Programmes
- Ensure quality systems and processes are complied with at all times
- Manage own caseload to achieve timely completion rates for learners-
- Comply with and promote Health, Safety & Environment, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, and Welfare & Safeguarding Policies at all times.
What do we look for in an Apprenticeship Advisor/Trainer?
As the right candidate you will be enjoy working independently and be able to manage your own time effectively. You will have a passion for hospitality and be able to draw on your expertise to provide learners in their workplace with the support and training they need to enable them to realise their full career potential.
You will be able to demonstrate and evidence essential requirements, such as:
- GCSE A-C maths & English or equivalent
- Possess excellent organisational skills and a professional demeanour
- Have a willingness to travel across our estate of pubs and hotels
- This position is subject to an enhanced criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and is dependent on satisfactory clearance
- A relevant Level 3/4 training and assessment qualification
We offer ourApprenticeship Advisor/Trainer a fantastic benefits package!
In return for your commitment and enthusiasm we offer £28,000 - £32,000 per annum, travel expenses, BUPA and Stakeholder Pension – 20% discount in all Young’s and Geronimo pubs & hotels, and as part of an award winning Pub Company a great opportunity to personally develop.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a multiple award winning company as our Apprenticeship Advisor/Trainer.