Audit Manager/ Partner Designate - Remote Working
Due to growth, a medium sized Accountancy Practice based in Central London is recruiting for an Audit & Accounts Manager/Partner Designate.
For this position you will be working closely with the Partner and with the support you will receive, you will have the opportunity to take on more responsibility. The right person, in time, there is a real possibility of progressing to partnership. This is highlighted by the fact that the majority or Partners in the firm have been promoted from within.
The working environment in the firm is excellent and offers a work life balance that is rarely matched in this market. Overtime is rarely required and on top of this, the firm also offer flexi time and remote working.
The role will be a mix of audit and accounts with the exact split dependent on experience. You will get to work with a varied portfolio of clients with turnovers ranging up to around £60m.
This is an ideal opportunity manager who is looking to take the next in their career.
- Delegating and supervising team members on audit assignments
- Leading both audits and non-audit assignments from planning to completion
- Develop a thorough understanding of client needs and ensure you are constantly developing relationships
- Appraise other members of the team following completion of the jobs worked on
- Statutory accounts prep experience including Groups (or willingness to learn)
- Appetite to investigate and to be involved in technical aspects of audit and accounting
- Able to run audit assignments reporting to the Partner and managing an assistant depending on size of assignment
- Good IT skills
- ACA or ACCA (or equivalent) qualified or finalist
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients with at least 30% audit
- Experience of leading both audits and non-audit assignments from planning to completion is essential
- Experience using Caseware and Mercia audit programs is desirable
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.