Senior Infrastructure Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
An organisation based in the Media sector is currently looking for a Senior Infrastructure Analyst based In Central London.
This is a permanent position ideally for someone with MS Azure and Office 365.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work alongside a global organisation with international offices and a vibrant working culture!
Key Skills required:
- Windows Server 2012 R2/2016
- Virtualisation - Hyper-V
- Advanced troubleshooting Experience delivering technical projects
- PowerShell, scripting and automation
- MS Azure
- Exchange Server - administration and management
- Core MS Infrastructure services PKI, DHCP, SOFS, WFC, DNS, AD, ADFS, Radius, Hyper-V
- Networking -basic understanding
- Hardware platforms - firmware etc
- Familiarity with SQL
- SCCM - system centre suite - administration and management
Salary -£45-50k+ Excellent Benefits
Start Date- ASAP
If you are interested and would like to find out more please click apply now.
Premier are acting as an employment agency