Graduate Sales Executive (warm calling) Tech Events
5 days left
- Full Time
Globally renowned information provider is looking to recruit an entrepreneur looking for their first role.
FTSE 100 Media Company, located in central London now looking to recruit and train two graduates. No experience needed but you will need to be: degree level educated or equivalent, ambitious, money motived, a strong articulate telephone manner and ambitious.
Company has a global presence; located in over 20 countries, providing industries with in-depth information through publications and conferences, currently generating over £1bn revenue per annum
This is NOT a cold calling sales role.
We are looking for enthusiastic self-motivated individuals with a real get up and go attitude to achieve.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Contacting key decision makers and past delegates, by telephone to ensure they are aware of the full details of the conference, selling the benefits of attending and securing registrations.
- Carry out sales campaigns to the highest standard, maximising sales revenue wherever possible
- Attend regular sales meetings when required
- To attend briefing sessions with the relevant conference producers
- Opportunity to earn and not on target earnings - are you aware of the difference?
- The Average Sales Rep in 2016 was at 142% of target, earning over £34,000.
- Top performing 1st Year Rep 2015 earned £43,000.
- The record for a 1st year sales executive was £50k
- On-going training and career development into other areas, Marketing, Production, Research or Editorial
- Potential for international travel
We are viewing CV's ASAP, so please send your CV for instant consideration.
Candidates MUST be on a short or no notice period.
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not recommend them to us and receive £300.00 in John Lewis Vouchers if placed!
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.