A varied analytical role with a leading business in Norwich.
Your new company
Our client is a well known and established business based in Norwich with a culture that promotes developing their people.
Your new role
This newly created role, reporting to the Finance Director, is ideally suited to a part-qualified Accountant and is a great opportunity for someone to make this position their own. Key duties include:
- Responsibility for the reporting & accuracy of KPI information - weekly & monthly performance
- Assist with the preparation of the Group Board report
- Assist Commercial Controller with forecast / budget setting
- Promote a better understanding of the business at divisional & regional level through timely & incisive financial analysis
- Assist in monthly management accounts process
- Monthly reconciliation of credit card statements and general ledger coding / entry
- Liaising with various departments on any Sales Force pay related issues
- Undertake ad hoc analysis on cost trends and stock/debtors
- Participate in any business improvement projects as required
- Any other tasks as may be delegated by management to assist with establishing a strong control environment
What you'll need to succeed
- Part Qualified (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Advanced excel
- Recent experience within management accounting
- Ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team.
- Confident / professional manner
- Flexible, positive attitude
- Able to keep calm under pressure
- Full driving license
What you'll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package this business would also support study and offer opportunities to progress.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.