Project Delivery Manager (SMART)
2 days left
- Full Time
Role: Project Delivery Manager (SMART)
Are you an experienced Project Delivery Manager with great knowledge of the current energy industry transformations such as Smart Metering and Project Nexus? Working for one of the fastest growing FTSE 250 companies, the Project Delivery Manager, will take a leading role ensuring delivery of a number of key projects including SMETS1 and 2, Smart PAYG, launch of new in-home display and internal change management to prepare for operational readiness for Smart. If this Project Delivery Manager sounds like the challenge you have been looking for apply today!!
- Manage delivery of key projects such as; Smart Metering, Nexus, Industry code changes, Internal process changes and system migrations.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to assess change requests including; Process improvement, new service development and regulatory change.
- Define scope of change programmes, assess business impact, resource requirements, cost analysis and projected benefit calculations.
- Coordinate change activities and collaborate with internal stakeholders to plan and drive change.
- Liaise with and drive delivery from key external stakeholders and service providers.
- Coordinate/support commercial/supplier activity - tendering and mobilisation of new services.
- Produce project briefs, Gantt charts, risk and issue logs and progress reporting.
- Identify potential problems and issues with business processes, delivering appropriate solutions;
- Produce process and policy documentation
- Chair project and programme meetings with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Key skills and experience:
- Required - Understanding of the energy industry
- Required - Project management / project delivery experience
- Desirable - Experience of working in a smart meter rollout function in some capacity
- Desirable - professional project management qualification
- Ability to work with key stakeholders, challenge existing processes and develop pragmatic solutions to complex problems;
- Able to deliver projects in a timely fashion with a professional organised approach
- An excellent communicator both verbally and written;
- The ability to use initiative to provide solutions;
- Committed to working as part of a team in a dynamic environment;