Store Manager - Luxury Furniture
1 day left
- Full Time
Amode is a high-end furniture company specialising in contemporary design. Our purpose is to help create the most beautiful homes in the world for our clients through our offering of luxurious modern designs, high levels of customization, exceptional product quality and high service standards. We are a small, tight knit team with big, exciting plans for growth over the next five years. In order to achieve our goals we are looking for exceptionally talented individuals to join our team and bring their passion, knowledge and expertise to help us achieve our goals.
Key areas of responsibility:
The Showroom Manager plays an essential role in the success of Amode’s operational and service standards by being directly accountable for overall store operations and profitability, with a key responsibility for achieving sales, service, payroll and margin results. You will be in charge of hiring, developing and inspiring a top-performing showroom team who live Amode’s core values, meet (and exceed!) targets and surpass customer expectations. We are looking for a strong leader with exceptionally high standards who can instil a culture of excellence, with a focus on delivering a world-class customer experience.
As the company is growing the founders are looking to make improvements to strengthen operational processes to help us achieve our ambitious growth plans, so as well as running the day-to-day showroom responsibilities we are looking for an experienced Store Manager who has extensive knowledge and experience in the field of retail management who can help us improve and develop our existing processes and policies so that they can meet retail best practices.
You will enjoy a role where you are accountable for upholding company values and standards, making improvements and driving change, coaching & developing teams for success and creating initiatives to drive sales, customer experience and service results.
On a day-to-day basis this involves:
- Work with showroom team to maximise sales and improve profitability
- Lead and motivate showroom team
- Live our core values
- Encourage and motivate consultants to build loyal customer relationships
- Hire, onboard, train and develop an excellent, high-performing showroom team
- Plan and develop new training initiatives for you to implement
- Ensure a world class customer experience in store and through all customer communications and interactions
- Ensure teams are delivering exceptional customer service
- Be the main point of contact to resolve customer issues and escalations, and ensure they are resolved within set service and time parameters
- Review existing processes and offer suggestions for improvements based on retail best practices
- Look for new business opportunities and work with showroom and head office teams on strategy
- Ensure departmental compliancy and operational excellence
- Provide HR support and staff management
- Reporting and analysis of key metrics (kpis, sales, product performance, margin, payroll)
- Team building initiatives
- Be involved with management of key company initiatives (Decorex, events, showroom renovations)
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a retail manager, preferable in luxury retail, furniture or interiors
- Strong computer skills (word, excel, CRM software)
- Strong leadership, interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent customer service and complaint resolution skills
- Able to work weekends
- Excellent ability to identify top talent, create teams & train, develop and retain great people
- Great time management skills and able to execute multiple tasks and appropriately manage competing priorities
- The ability to energize and motivate others
- Creates a positive and healthy work environment in which people want to do their best
- Commitment to excellence and quality. Detail focused on all levels.
- Strong commercial awareness of the retail business and furniture industry
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (Depending on Experience) + Bonus
Holidays : 28 days
Position: Permanent, Full time
Location: West London