- Full Time
Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant based in Basildon with an International Manufacturing Firm. The role will be responsible for the accurate processing of Accounts Payable Invoices and approving for payment.
Typical Duties Include:
- Preparation of supplier invoices and ensuring all are correctly coded and VAT is accounted for
- Reconciling supplier statements and resolving queries by various methods of communication
- Responsible for the approval of supplier payments
- Maintaining aged creditor reports and escalating overdue items
- Archiving of processed appointments in line with local statutory requirements
- Preparation of accruals and assisting with month-end close
- Directly assisting with Treasury and Tax payments
- Ad-hoc project based work as required
The ideal candidate will be studying towards the completion of their AAT with aspirations to further study their professional qualifications. Candidates from a high volume, multi-national environment would be preferential with Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy & HR Specialists in East Anglia.