Digital Analyst - Google Analytics - London - £35k
Digital Analyst – Google Analytics - London - £35k
Are you a data driven Digital Analyst looking to work with leading brands? Then we have an exciting opportunity has become available for Digital Analyst to work with a leading marketing consultancy firm based in London.
The successful candidate will be a responsible for designing and implementing of analytical frameworks across both web and mobile. Using data collection, enrichment and visualisation tools.
The successful candidate will have experience of using Google Analytics and will be working closely with internal development teams to build and improve data visualisation
A salary of up to £35,000 and the opportunity to work with a leading marketing consultancy firm who work with bespoke clients is available for the right candidate.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for an leading marketing consultancy firm who have a rapidly growing repetition within their industry. The business works with some leading organisations and offer excellent career prospects.
- Strong Google Analytics experience
- Strong experience using Tag & Event Management technologies (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Segment)
- Strong experience with app analytics (e.g. Mixpanel, AppsFlyer, Google Mobile Analytics, Firebase, Amplitude)
- Working knowledge of, and comfortable with SQL
- Proven ability to derive insight from analytics data
- Comfortable with probability and statistics
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Digital Analyst to join a leading marketing consultancy firm who invest in their team.
Basic salary to £35,000 + Benefits
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
A experienced Digital Analyst
With a wealth of experience using Google Analytics
To join a leading marketing consultancy firm based in Shoreditch, London