Assistant Management Accountant - Media
Radley Green is partnering with a well-renowned Artist Management business that counts some of the UK's most loved artists on their books. With global recognition as being one of the best in the game, our client is continuously growing and adapting. Our client is now looking to recruit a new member for their vibrant and out-going Central London based finance team.
The Assistant Management Accountant will:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Identify and implement cost-saving and process improvement strategies
- Assist with intercompany accounting
- Generate cash flow forecasts
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Be studying towards your ACCA / CIMA
- Have a 2:1 degree
- Be great in person with the ability to communicate with people at all levels of the business
- Be excited to join an outgoing and dynamic team
If you feel you may be the perfect candidate for this Assistant Management Accountant role, please do not hesitate to apply quickly.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.