3 days left
- Full Time
Are you a qualified Installation Electrician, capable of carrying out Lead Engineering/Supervisory responsibilities?
Are you happy to commute to sites/locations around East London and Essex?
Do you have previous estimation/pricing/quotation experience?
An established and growing Essex based contractor is currently offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced and qualified Electrician who is keen to take on additional Lead/Supervisory responsibilities both in the office and on site.
What does the opportunity offer?
- Starting basic salary circa £34k- £38k (negotiable, depending on experience)
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Company Mobile and tablet
- 28 days paid holiday
- Normal hours: weekdays 8am to 5pm. Overtime paid at x1.5 over core hours on weekdays and all hours at weekends
- Start ASAP
- A permanent, full time job. A key role with the opportunity to progress and develop within the business for the right individual.
The candidate will be working in numerous buildings in the east end of London and Essex for various clients, carrying out all work to defined quality standards as set out by industry regulations, in a timely and efficient manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Hands-on Electrical testing, Electrical installation, fault finding & service maintenance works
- Completing work packages
- Providing estimates and quotations
- Organisation of time and management of particular jobs
The successful candidate will have:
- 17thEdition certification
- Industry recognised Apprenticeship, obtaining qualifications, such as NVQ Level 3 & AM2.
- C&G 2391 Inspection/Testing certification
- Ability to provide detailed quotations for remedial works. Experience of estimation/quotation software an advantage but not essential
- Proven and comprehensive post apprenticeship experience in commercial electrical work (including installation testing, emergency lighting, working at heights etc)
- Valid ECS or CSCS card
- Good IT and general literacy skills in order to complete service reports and documentation.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full and valid UK driver's licence
- Flexible attitude regarding work hours in order to get the job done, including weekend overtime
- Willing to attend head office weekly as required to complete necessary paperwork
Please send a CV detailing relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate consideration.
If you are interested in applying then please do so as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity.
Don't delay...apply today!
We appreciate the need for discretion, especially where applications are received from individuals currently working, so you can rest assured that if you apply for an opportunity through us your details will be handled sensitively.
We look forward to hearing from you.