- Full Time
An international manufacturing and production business, based in Liverpool, are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Analyst with a strong commercial background to join a growing team.
The key role and responsibilities of the Finance Analyst position will include:
- Preparing financial information and issue presentation pack for UK Brand Demand meetings
- Supporting Senior Analyst to provide analysis for UK Brand both on actual performance by customer by product and on estimations of future performance by customer by product
- Preparing scenario analysis for the creation of joint business plans with key customers
- Providing assistance for the preparation and analysis of UK Brand forecasting and budgeting
- Active participation in UK Business Team.
- Monthly financial evaluation of volume forecasts for inclusion in presentation at the monthly Demand Review meetings
- Attending monthly actual reviews with Key National Account Managers and Management Accountant to ensure accurate completion of financials & commentary for Branded sales section for the Executive meeting
- Producing KPI pack for presentation at the monthly Sales and Marketing Meeting.
- Providing financial support to the National Accounts Manager's in the evaluation of Joint Business Plans
- Providing ongoing evaluation for deal strategies and their financial effectiveness
- Providing assistance to enable robust financial forecasting and budgets
- Conducting pre and post evaluation of commercial deals
The ideal Finance Analyst will have at least two years experience within a finance role and strong Excel skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org