Marketing and Communications Executive - West London
1 day left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity to work for a cutting edge organisation that is responsible for
delivering a safer, more attractive, energised and better-connected West London town centre.
Our client have also won three consecutive Safer Business Awards and two
London in Bloom Gold Awards.
The team at work in close partnership with various public and community organisations including the Metropolitan Police and Transport for London (TfL). They are also a partner in the Mayor's Economic Development Strategy (EDS) for London that places much importance on 'place-shape' local town centres in Partnership with business
We are looking for a dynamic and multi-talented candidate to join the team. The person will be fully responsible for contributing to the overall communications strategy and business plans, including specialised input into PR and
communications, marketing and website of the company. You will have PR and media experience and excellent writing
skills are essential as this position will involve copy-writing for both PR and online communications purposes. You must be confident utilising social media. Experience working with Act-based databases would be advantageous.
* B2B PR:Drive Public Relations, connecting with leading businesses
* E-News, Newsletters:
Write the monthly e-news bulletin
Manage content and production of bi-annual newsletters
* Marketing Literature:
Write and edit all marketing literature the design, production and effective distribution of all material
Maintain content on the company website
Update the Company website, blogs and social networks on a daily basis
* Work with the Special Projects manager on:
Content for various submissions for Agency awards
Proposals for grants and funding applications
Annual and Mid-term Report submissions
* Other Project Areas:
Support communications & marketing for all BID project areas
Do Survey reports on a periodic basis
Update Database for communications
Full management for events from conception to execution to feedback and analysis.
Assist with the Annual AGM materials
Support communications for the board meetings
* Undertake such other duties commensurate with the position and/or hours of work as
may reasonably be required
Suitable candidates will be educated to a degree level calibre. And will have solid
of experience in a communications role. You will have good communication skills, an eye
for detail, an ability to work with the public and the confidence to work in isolation.
Computers are used in all areas of the work and so a good working knowledge is essential.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain effective
working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts.
* Good working knowledge of website and database management
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
* Experience of independently drafting a range of documents including e-mails, letters
* Excellent telephone skills and the ability to manage a range of external clients with
tact and sensitivity
* Degree in related area of study, or equivalent experience to meet the requirements
of the post
* Strong IT skills, including MS Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint
* Effective time management and organisational skills and the initiative to work both
independently and as part of a team.
* Ability to use own initiative with confidence, using own judgement to refer up where
* Flexible approach to changing priorities and requirements
* An informed interest / experience in town centre management