Finance Assistant - 12 month contract
Our client, a property business in West London, is recruiting for a Finance Assistant for their stable team. This role is for a 1 year fixed term contract. Property or Housing Essential.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years similar experience and will be available to start a new role immediately.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
• Posting of rent receipts
• Entering supplier invoices
• Basic journals
• Preparing payment runs (by cheque and online banking)
• Issuing remittance advice and liaising with suppliers
• Preparing rent increase notices (using mail merge)
• Updating new rent charges
• Preparation of banking
• Bank reconciliation
• Assist with accruals and prepayments
• Maintaining a filing system
• Liaising with internal and external customers
• Taking payments
• Other ad hoc duties
Please apply today!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.