Project Coordinator - Healthcare Advertising Agency
3 days left
- Full Time
An exciting Project Coordinator role has arisen within a creative healthcare advertising agency based in Battersea.
Previous experience gained within an agency environment is absolutely essential.
The prime function of this role is to serve as a liaison between the Client Service and Creative teams in the management and delivery of their projects.
You will play a central role in their business, assuring smooth work flow by producing schedules, establishing priorities, and following up with each team member through all phases of the job. Most importantly, you will ensure each project is completed on time and within budget.
You will ideally have gained experience in a communications agency, with knowledge, interest and understanding of developing digital projects e.g websites, HTML email campaigns, digital sales aids (for various CLM & CRM systems such as Veeva as well as more traditional print projects).
Knowledge of TrafficLIVE is of benefit.
They are keen to attract someone with outstanding communication skills and who will always be able to come up with a solution.
You will have a creative but organised mind-set who and be excellent at multi-tasking.
- Maintain an unrivalled upbeat and positive attitude.
They can offer you:
- A supportive, welcoming team where senior management are keen to invest in your development and success.
- The opportunity to work on projects with some excellent brands and major blue chip companies.
- The chance to grow and develop in the early stages of an ambitious and growing award winning company - who are now members of the IPA with all the benefits this conveys to the agency and the individuals that work within it.
- A competitive salary compensate with the importance of this role and the knowledge and skills you will bring to the agency.
If this brief summary appeals, please get in touch to receive further information about the agency and their work.