Clinical Care Assessor/Trainer Qualified/Unqualified
An established provider offering training in a variety of sectors all over the UK. A respected name in the industry, they've a large Health & Social Care presence off the country which they're looking at maximising.
This organisation is well respected in the industry for the quality of training being delivered, and pride themselves with excellent client and learner feedback nationwide across all their specialism.
We're looking for a passionate, driven Clinical Health & Social Care professionals to deliver apprenticeship frameworks centred in and around London (other local areas available - please call to discuss). The position will involve visiting learners within their workplace & assessing Level 2, & 3 Clinical Healthcare Support qualifications via using e-portfolio software.
The role will involve supporting learners throughout their qualification via a variety of assessment methods. The role will also require functional skills delivery alongside the Health & Social Care frameworks.
This position is perfect for qualified Registered General Nurse's or Health Care Assistants with a strong understanding of Clinical Care - you will be required to cover Hospital Wards/Private Hospital Wards an deliver Clinical Care Training to other RGN's and HCA's.
A strong occupational background in Clinical Care is required for this position - ideally as a Registered Nurse in your previous employment, and be willing to take up additional training to become a qualified trainer (training is provider). Previous experience within a Care home management capacity would be beneficial but not essential. The successful candidate will have excellent organisational qualities, strong communication skills, and great attention to detail with the ability to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision. E-portfolio experience would also be a distinct advantage & a car driver is a must.
- Assessor award (A1, TAQA, D32 etc.)
- Training qualification (PTLLS, CertEd,7407 etc.)
- Level 3 or higher qualification in Adult Health & Social Care
- Level 2 or equivalent Maths & English qualifications
- Clinical Care Experience/Knowledge
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £26000 - £31,000 depending on qualifications & experience
- Bonus payments on top of salary range based on completion targets being achieved - Excellent earning potential OTE £34,000+
- Mileage allowance paid from home
- Excellent Holiday Package
- Pension contribution scheme
- Genuine CPD opportunities