Weath Planning Assistant
1 day left
- Full Time
I am currently recruiting for the position of Wealth Planning Assistant for a leading Wealth Management Business. The role is a unique position as it is a hybrid role between Paraplanning and Administration meaning it would suit a more experienced Administrator or a Junior Paraplanner.
You will be reporting to the Head of Wealth Planning and you will be responsible for the administration of the financial advisory offering and for implementing and maintaining our excellent Wealth Planning administration service.
The main tasks will involve;
• Suitability report writing.
• Technical work including cash flow modelling, preparation of plan schedules, and pension scheme analysis.
• Data and document preparation for new clients and existing client reviews.
• Case management using a Client Relationship Management system; ability to accurately record and maintain client and plan data.
• Respond professionally and capably to administration queries from third parties including clients, providers, Wealth Planners and Investment Managers.
• Get involved in initiatives to enhance what we do and our client proposition.
• Work within the regulatory and the Firm’s compliance framework
• Maintain own professional competence through relevant study
What you need;
You will have experience and a proven track record within a Wealth Management business or similar providing Administration services or Paraplanning. For this position Level 4 is not a pre-requisite however it is useful to have for this role.
The role would look to pay a competitive salary of up to £30,000 basic and additional benefits.
We are a dedicated team with just under 10 years experience and knowledge working within wealth management Sector. This experience and knowledge allows us to identify quality candidates and clients that are able to meet the high standards that the financial services industry demands.
Should you be interested in this role or would like to discuss other career opportunities please get in touch and we will be happy to help you further your career.