Front End Web Developer
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. As a Front End Web Developer, you will be an integral part of a market leading alternative finance company based in Newton Aycliffe.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Desirable - an understanding or knowledge of Hubspot
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Educated to a degree level or equivalent.
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Private Pension Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible working hours/environment
- Comprehensive development and training plans