Mobility Technical Specialist
Position: Mobility Technical Specialist
Alecto Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Mobility Product Specialist looking to take up a role as a Technical Specialist.
This is a superb opportunity working with a market leader in the UK in the Mobility industry. Specialising in Powerchairs, our client are looking to bring in a Mobility Engineer/Mobility Product Specialist/Rehab Engineer looking for a new challenge in their career.
- Working from our Clients HQ in London your job will involve quite a bit of phone work when giving Technical advice
- Will be required at times to aid in Service and Repair of Mobility Equipment or Support the Engineers with your Technical knowledge
- An element of Sales will be involved in the role however it is a non targeted sales role so the position doesn't rely on hitting a Sales target.
- Working with both the General public as well as Health experts you will work together to create a bespoke experience for the customers.
- Must hold a recognised Electrical/Mechanical qualification
- Experienced engineer with Mechanical/Electrical skills.
- Have over 5 years experience working on PowerChairs, WheelChairs, Mobility Products
- Be custoemr facing possibly with experience in Sales
- A keen eye for detail
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Pension Scheme
- Company Benefits
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit