Senior Risk & Operations Manager
I am currently working with an Investment Managment firm who manage two funds. One £530m London Stock Exchange main listed infrastructure fund (AIF), and one £200m private equity fund, investing in renewable and energy efficiency technologies.
The role will report into the COO and include:
* Responsible for the preparation and assistance in the implementation of the company's non-compliance policies
* Responsible for the Business Continuity Plan with the Office Manager
* Quarterly risk management reports on the funds
* Quarterly valuation reports on the assets and liabilities within the funds
* Plan treasury, regulatory, compliance or service provider reviews/audits.
* Conduct risk assessments and identify controls to mitigate those risks
* Ensure that the electronic and original document filing systems are maintained for all the Funds.
* Ensure that Fund and SPV policies and procedures are up to date and regularly reviewed by their boards and advisers.
If this of interest feel free to contact me on