3 days left
- Full Time
£30-35k DOE salary
Free parking & friendly family-run office environment
My client in Christchurch is looking for an experienced, proactive, communicative forward thinker to join their finance team.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Data entry and account reconciliations
• Manage, motivate and develop the Finance team
• Continuous improvement of controls, processes and systems across the business
• Development of financial and operational KPI’s across the company
• Effective monitoring of cash flow, credit, FX risks and international trade
• Ensure the preparation of timely and accurate monthly management pack and flash reports for operational management
• Provide clear and concise financial information to the executive team to support commercial and operational decisions
As a hands-on and enthusiastic team player, you will have a track record of improving financial control, processes and systems that break down department silos and enable effectiveness and efficiency. You will be sharp and switched on. You must have the ability to work with key stakeholders and other departments. International experience would also be beneficial.
With an eagerness to learn, you will be quick to understand the company's finance infrastructure including processes and systems but not scared to innovate and look for improvements and efficiency.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Alison in the Mploy Bournemouth office