PAYROLL ASSISTANT FOR A GLOBAL INDUSTRY LEADER- £25000-£30000 - CENTRAL LONDON - IMMEDIATE START
Your new company
Your new company currently employs over 1500 employees in over 10 countries. Due to their meteoric rise over the past couple of years, they are looking to recruit a Payroll Assistant on a 6-Month fixed term basis, with the potential to become permanent. Based in the heart of the City of London and reporting to the Payroll Manager.
Your new role
The new Payroll Assistant will be responsible for assisting in the smooth and accurate running of the monthly and four weekly payrolls for the companies 800 UK-based employees. You will be performing accurate Payroll tasks with specific attention to detail in a fresh business environment, with the ambition to succeed and grow further. You will assist an already successful Payroll team in their brand new, state of the art offices in the City's lucrative financial district.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideal candidates will be
And demonstrate key skills in
- Payroll calculations such as SMP, SPP, SSP and Pension
- IT, particularly in MS Excel
- Support of Payroll system implementation, Payroll change management and organisational transformation projects.
The successful candidate will take a methodical approach to their work with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail. They will be a pro-active team player that works well within a small and collaborative payroll team.
What you'll get in return
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- A 6-Month contract in a fast-paced, exciting company with potential to go permanent
- The opportunity to work in a state of the art office in the heart of London's financial centre
- Exposure to international payroll systems
- Pension scheme
- Benefits including free food, and access to the company gym.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.