Cloud Regional Sales Manager
Regional Cloud sales manager
My client is looking for a Regional Cloud Sales Manager to join their UK & EMEA. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior sales professional to be part of a company with a fantastic product and an excellent reputation.
What you'll do:
- Qualify and establish pipeline
- Prospect for new opportunities including your own leads
- Managing the entire sales process from prospect generation, qualification, demonstrations, proposals, to closing the sale
- Build strong relationships with potential new clients
- Reporting to Head of Sales on sales activity, trends, competitor and market knowledge as required.
- Negotiate terms & condition
- Take a leadership role in architectural, pricing, risk identification and management, and competitive assessment areas.
- 10-15 years’ + experience of selling
- Experience of selling to large enterprises
- MUST have sold cloud & managed services
- Highly motivated, ambitious and resilient.
- Ability to create own leads and hunt new business
- Have a proven track record of hitting large sales targets (£1million+ orders)
- Degree educated
What's in it for you:
- £70,000 to £100,000 basic salary DOE
- Double OTE
- Private Healthcare
- Car allowance
- Life Assurance