Operations Support Manager
- Full Time
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen with an established healthcare provider; they are currently expanding and have a new role available as an Operations Support Manager.
The company is a medium sized provider of mental health, learning disability, neurodisability and complex care to adults in nursing home environments. The services are situated across Yorkshire and the Midlands, and you will be responsible for any of the services
The Operations Support Manager will need to demonstrate passion, commitment and determination to succeed in ensuring the services are financially successful with outstanding compliance and quality. The successful individuals will support the Operations Managers to reach standards and compliance within allocated services; they will directly report to the Operations Managers.
- The salary for this role is £50,000 p/a working 40 hours per week.
- Mileage 40p a mile covered
- Private Healthcare with BUPA and other benefits
- Tailor made management development programme
The ideal candidate will:
- MUST be nurse qualified, RMN/RNLD/RGN
- Have at least 1 year to 18 months experience working at Care Home Manager level, or be able to demonstrate external experience relevant to the position
- Good sound knowledge of financial and quality KPI`s & SLA`s
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of staff and stakeholders
- Experience of dealing with investigations, disciplinary and appeal processes successfully
- Good organization skills, be flexible and self-driven to achieve
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to the relevant consultant who covers the area you live:
for North East and Lincolnshire
for North West
for Wales, West Midlands
for East Midlands
Alternatively you can call us on for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!