4 days left
- Full Time
NRG are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join our well known client who operates within the IT sector based in Gateshead. The position will sit within their business development team and promises excellent progression moving forwards.
The basic salary for the position is £25,000-£30,000 with uncapped commission (for more information around the commission structure please get in touch) plus company mobile, laptop and car.
The duties of the role include:-
- Maximising all leads given to build the recurring revenue stream from new and existing customers
- To understand the recurring revenue opportunities within your customer account base.
- Ensuring that you record all information effectively on CRM to build a strong client list, gaining key information from customers and recording effectively.
- To have a mixture of existing customers and new customers.
- Meet company KPI’s with regards to booking meetings and making canvass calls
- Increase annual spends in the accounts that you manage.
- To create a clear business development plan of clients you will target and how you will secure their business
- Managing client expectations including handling of issues which will be managed in a professional manner
- To maximise product and solution offerings within client base.
To be considered for the role you must:-
- Have a proven track record in B2B sales within the IT sector
- Have a full UK driving license
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Have the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Be a highly motivated self-starter with great organisational skills and a clear commitment to securing contracts.
Please can you send CV’s through to charlottewarren @nrgplc.com ASAP as my client is looking to shortlist over the following week!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.