My client urgently requires a Quantity Surveyor with a Refurbishment and New-Build background, based in West London, who are a multi-disciplined construction company delivering various projects within 'live' environments in schools, hospitals and housing.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for site management on multiple sites as required and role will involve:
- Preparation of interim and final accounts.
- Manage day to day commercial and contract activities.
- Sub-contract procurement ensuring maximum value for money.
- Sub-contract valuations and final accounts.
- Preparation of Compensation Events/Variations.
- Contractual correspondence.
- Commercial reporting.
It is also essential for the ideal Quantity Surveyor to have the following experience:
- A relevant professional Quantity Surveying qualification or proficient management experience within the construction industry.
- Degree, HNC or equivalent in Civil Engineering or Building.
If you are interested, please apply at your earliest opportunity or contact Ricki Doyle and Daniel Owen Ltd for further information on.