Senior PPC Operations Manager - Independent Digital Marketing Agency
Senior PPC Operations Manager - Independent Digital Marketing Agency - £40,000-£50,000 plus benefits
A thriving independent digital marketing agency are looking for a PPC Account Manager to join their company of over 70 employees in central London. Constantly winning exciting new clients, this agency never fails to deliver the best digital campaigns, whilst maintaining the belief that their people are their team are at the heart of everything they do. They are continuing to grow, and are a fantastic place to further your career and grow with them.
My client offer a very unique way of working and strongly believe in cross digital integration and offer training across all digital channels offered by the agency to all of their employees.
As a Senior PPC Operations Manager in this agency, you will be responsible for you own clients’ PPC campaigns and work across some incredible names across Sports, Retail and Fashion. The way that this agency are structured will allow you some fantastic exposure to other areas of marketing such as Paid Social and Display with complete training on offer cross digitally. The role is very technically focused and will see you taking full ownership of Paid Search campaigns leading a team of Operations Execs.
The ideal candidate will:
- The ideal candidate would have at least 4 years’ experience running Paid Search campaigns.
- You should have excellent communication skills, a real drive to learn and a passion for making an impact.
- A strong knowledge in all elements of Paid Search.
- Ideally have experience working across Paid Social and Display.
- Experience managing multi-market campaigns and working with large budgets.
- Solid experience of actively using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Adometry.
- Agency side experience is a plus.
- Bid Management experience is a must.
- 25 days holiday
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training from industry experts
- Cross digital training in other channels
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Regular team nights out and lunches
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Daniel Bolter