My client, a subsidiary of an internationally renowned travel company, is seeking a financial controller to join the business at an exciting time. Focusing on a niche area of the travel market, the company provide exciting and unique experiences across the globe. The successful candidate will:
• Report to the MD, and be the primary point of contact for the financial well-being of the company
• Manage, develop, and nurture a team based locally and internationally
• Implement strict controls and procedures, ensuring that all elements of reporting are produced timely and accurately
• Be heavily involved with the treasury function, managing the FX and producing cash flow forecasts
• Work closely with external stakeholders including auditors, ABTA and other external specialists
• Complete other ad hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA) with several years experience within the travel sector. They will be technically excellent with an eye for detail, and be well versed in leading and developing a team. There is a generous basic salary of £75k-£80k on offer plus a package on top.