Sales & Service Representative
- Full Time
My client is a fast-growing multi-website online retailer, who is looking to expand their team of sales and customer service representatives. Offering a competitive salary with uncapped commission, and plenty of perks including brand new offices, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking, customer-focused business with plenty of career progression available.
The team is friendly and sociable, and there is a creative vibe in the office. There is a highly successful training programme for new recruits to help support you, and help you get to grips with the catalogue of products on offer for customers. Largely the customers you speak to will have called you and will already be interested in making a purchase, so there is no cold calling involved.
Looking for people who think outside the box (and don’t need a script…)
- You will not have to stick to a script. If you need a script to have a conversation with a customer, this definitely isn’t the role for you.
- You will be self-motivated, intelligent, a quick-thinker and a natural problem-solver. You think laterally about the underlying reason for what each customer is asking and are constantly learning and looking to make sure you always have the best answer.
- You will keep track of your own pipeline. You are exceptionally well-organised, you create your own systems and processes to suit your way of working - if it works for you then it works for us.
- You are a pro at multi-tasking
- You can spot cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- You are competitive and self-motivated
- You are a natural people-person with great communication skills
- Money is a big motivator for you, but so is the satisfaction from closing a sale and creating one more happy customer
- You’re equally good at communicating on the phone as you are via email or live chat. Your written English is grammatically correct and you know the power of a well-written email in influencing a customer.
- You have strong IT skills and can pick up new systems easily
Sales experience is a bonus, but if you have the drive to succeed, a friendly personality and a creative flair then you may well fit right in!
This is a permanent, full time position. Shifts are based between the hours of 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am - 6pm on Saturdays, 8.5 hours long.
For more information, please contact Alison in the Mploy Bournemouth office, or send in your CV.