Qualified Accountant with Due Diligence for A New IPO
3 days left
- Full Time
Fast Growing Company with historic solid growth over the last 15 years now achieving £200m turnover are growing again this time globally with the help of an IPO. This is exciting times for a retail market leader in UK who can be a global market leader.
The IPO will be end of October 2017 so we require a Qualified Accountant to join the company ASAP on a three month contract to help with the transition.
Ideal Skills Required include:
- 24 Month Forecast including Profit and Loss
- Balance Sheet and Cash-flow for the group and multiple subsidiaries
- Analysis for due diligence report
- Use of Excel for modelling, across subsidiaries
- Foreign Currency reporting (Dollar to Sterling)
- Internal Controls documentation by subsidiary
- Working Capital sensitivity analysis
- Assisting with group audit for 6m to June 2017 as required
- Organisation structure reporting
Superb Office's and great Team Spirit headed up with a energetic Group FD this will be a trophy project on your CV.
In return dependant on experience you will receive a salary package of £50,000 - £60,000 plus large company benefits.