Night Concierge - 5 hotel background
1 day left
- Full Time
Night Concierge - 5* Hotel background.
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 per annum
Location: London, SE1
Hours: 7pm-7am 4 on 4 off
A Night Concierge is required to work within an attractive new development in the SE1 area. This position is primarily customer focused and the Concierge greet all residents with a helpful attitude. At least 1 years' experience in working at 5* hotels or residential developments is essential as is fabulous customer service skills.
This a site requiring exceptional service at all times as well as demonstrating 5* personal presentation whilst providing a strong presence at night.
As the night concierge on duty you will be responsible for the security of the building as well as the needs of the residents.
You will report to an experienced Estate Manager who will give strong training as to the workings and methods of the site.
- The night Concierge is to meet and greet the residents, answer enquiries by telephone or callers to the desk. Assist the residents, guests and visitors with job tasks and individual requests to be dealt with efficiently whilst maintaining reception cover.
- The night Concierge must ensure that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times. The night Concierge must deal effectively with complaints, take the correct action and remain courteous at all times.
- Patrols of the building perimeter as well as spa and pool
- The successful candidate must maintain a clean and smart appearance at all times, wearing either the staff uniform or a suit.
- Ensure effective security of residents and the building at all times including manning any CCTV and aid the smooth running of car parking facilities.
- The night Concierge should check and screen all visitors and guests and any contractor staff, ensuring they have permission to be present in the building. Report any suspicious/unusual behaviour, calling the police if necessary.
- Correct reporting of any security/Health & Safety issues, incidents and complaints. Taking appropriate action in the event of an emergency.
- Responsibility for all deliveries to main reception desk, receiving and safekeeping of all parcels/registered mail. Correct issuing of all parcels/registered mail with a record which must be signed by residents. Notify residents of any deliveries to arrange collection from the front desk.
- Issuing of keys only to correct personnel/residents whilst recording at all times the signing in and out of keys.
- Whilst on shift the night Concierge is responsible for the site fire and emergency procedures policy and ensuring that relevant preventative measures are undertaken.
- Pro-actively deal with any maintenance and cleaning problems identified within the development and regularly carry out site inspections to identify any problems.
- Assist the House Manager/Directors with any other reasonable duties as requested.
- Be able to give a clear and concise handover at the end of the shift, highlighting any events that have occurred and forthcoming events.
- Have experience as a concierge in a 5* hotel
- Have extremely good English and customer service skills
- Be extremely well presented
- Have an all-round happy to help attitude
- Be happy to work night shifts in an extremely luxurious development