4 days left
- Full Time
In this Compliance Officer graduate job, you will be joining a young yet hugely successful business who is challenging the market leaders within the international payment solution sector. Based in the financial world, they have countless years of experience within the industry to draw upon and are now developing this exciting new business as Foreign Exchange (FX) specialists.
Looking for Compliance Officer graduate jobs? They are now seeking a confident graduate who wants to enter the world of international finance and join the team in their Central London offices as Compliance Officer.
In this Compliance Officer graduate job, you will be a crucial cog in the smooth running of the day to day activities of a busy and hugely successful FX Brokerage. This is a hugely varied role where you can expect the role to include activities such as; liaising with corporate and private clients, ensuring all staff are adhering to the firm's compliance policy and much more.
In this Compliance Officer graduate job, you can expect the following tasks:
- Assisting the Compliance Officers as required with the onboarding of private and corporate clients, ongoing monitoring and client refreshes
- Generating reports to senior management
- Researching and collating information on potential leads on behalf of the sales team
- Investigating compliance breaches and completing required follow-up steps
- Screening of outward payments and assisting the settlements team with investigation of inward payments
- Ensuring general compliance with UK Anti-Money Laundering regulations
- Keeping up to date with revisions and updates to legislation to ensure the company remains compliant
- Providing ad-hoc support to other team members within the compliance team and general admin tasks
So, what are we looking for?
- Second class honours from university (relevant degree preferred but not a pre-requisite)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fantastic attention to detail with the ability to keep many plates spinning at once
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ideally some relevant experience would be preferred but is not essential
- Confidence to both work autonomously and within a friendly and collaborative team
What else is on offer?
- A great starting basic salary of £25,000 + Bonus
- A vibrant and bustling young office
- Private healthcare and pension
- Amazing new offices in the heart of the West End
- Exposure to working with Director level entrepreneurs in the financial services.
Looking for Compliance Officer graduate jobs and want to join a hugely successful FX Brokerage? Tap apply for this Compliance Officer graduate job in London today!