3 days left
- Full Time
Pearson Whiffin Education
Secondary School, Tunbridge wells
September 2017 start
Pearson Whiffin Education are recruiting for a School receptionist for an Ofsted 'Outstanding' school based in Tunbridge wells.
The role requires an experienced professional on a fulltime basis. There is a degree of flexibility on start time to suit school runs.
The School receptionist will be required during term time and two additional weeks. (40 weeks per year)
As the School receptionist, you will
- Welcome and perform ID checks for visitors
- Ensure that all child protection and safeguarding are adhered to.
- Pass urgent messages from parents & members of staff
- Have access to information on SIMS
- Assist with any other admin duties
Successful candidates must;
- Have previous experience as School Receptionist or Administrator
- Be available to start in September 2017
- Strong communication, organisational and IT skills
If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to find out more about the position then please contact Mandy Arthur on or email
Pearson Whiffin Education specialise in recruiting for Qualified Secondary & primary teachers, Unqualified teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, Heads of Department, Office Administrators, Caretakers, Technicians, Bursars, IT support staff, SEN instructors and more. We offer recruitment services to Schools, Colleges, Universities and Learning Centres based in Maidstone, Dover, Thanet, Shepway, Ashford, Canterbury, Swale, Tunbridge Wells, Medway, Tonbridge & Malling, Sevenoaks, Gravesham and Dartford.
Recommend a friend and help them find their dream job. In return, we offer an excellent referral bonus of £250 for every successful placement.