Travel Sales Consultant
4 days left
- Full Time
Travel Sales Consultant
£18k - £30k OTE
Are you an experienced Sales Consultant?
Do you have Telesales experience?
Are you looking for a new role with a leading travel organisation?
Then we might have the role for you….
Joining a leading travel organisation that deals with both leisure and business clients, the role of a Travel Sales Consultant will include:
- Answering incoming telephone calls from leisure and business travellers
- Providing in-depth knowledge and advice to prospective clients
- Converting enquiries into sales
- Using state of the art software to create bespoke travel itineraries
- Acting as a personal Travel Manager for the client
- Actively building up a base of loyal clients
Key skills and experience required for this role include:
- Previous sales experience - min. 2 years experience, preferably within telesales
- Proven record of success in a competitive, target focused sales environment
- Demonstrable record of generating repeat business in sales
- Ability to communicate clearly over the phone with an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Experience of travelling outside Europe and good geographical knowledge
- Availability to work flexible shifts (including weekend days)
- Living a commutable distance to Central London / SE London
Benefits on offer include a competitive salary with uncapped earning potential, a lively social environment, regular familiarisation trips to improve travel knowledge and ongoing training and support.
If this sounds like a role that interests you and you possess the necessary skills and experience, then we'd like to hear from you! Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF), quoting 'AE - Travel Sales Consultant'
Thank you for reading this Travel Sales role job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn't blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.