.Net C# Developer / Senior .Net C# Developer
aspire cambridge ltd are currently recruiting for a .Net C# Developer or Senior .Net C# Developer ideally with Kentico CMS experience (desirable) to join a company based in Ipswich. The successful .Net C# Developer or Senior .Net C# must be full stack and also ideally worked in an agency environment with lots of commercial development and not just system with web front end.
Reporting into the Technical Director with a position within the senior / development department you will work closely with other senior / developers on individual projects for Clients and provide some coaching and mentoring to the wider team. Will also work closely with the Design and Production departments.
• Development of websites and applications based on functional and technical specifications
• Set up, hosting, deployment and DNS for Client websites as required
• Take technical lead of large and medium development projects and co-ordinate Developer and Junior Developer resources as appropriate (Senior .Net C# Developer)
• Write technical specifications for project when directed (Senior .Net C# Developer)
• Estimating the development resource required to implement the technical solutions for Client projects to assist with forecasting and quotes
• Championing our preferred CMS platform (Kentico)
• Keep up to date with functionality and seek to recommend new and more effective implementation of our preferred CMS system (Kentico)
• Proactively maintain and support of Crafted 3rd party managed Servers
• Responsible for completion of all work within project timelines and budgets
• Identify and solve potential issues and highlight to Technical Director as necessary
• Assist with second line support issues
• Production of relevant documentation when required
• Experienced .NET C# developer with experience developing a variety of Web and application based solutions
• Knowledge of industry standards and best practice
• 2-5 years commercial experience working on website development.
• Extensive experience of using the following technologies:
- ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC and WebAPI
- Web services -- RESTful, WCF, SOAP
- HTML5 and responsive frameworks (Foundation Zurb and Twitter Bootstrap)
- CSS/CSS3, SASS, Gulp
- SQL Server, T-SQL
- IIS, DNS, Hosting, Cloud services such as Azure or Rackspace
• Wide experience of content management systems, ideally Kentico CMS.
• Solid knowledge and experience of working with mobile technologies developing apps for Android, IPhone and Windows Phones would be desirable.
• Ability to coach and mentor other developers (Senior .Net C# Developer)
Hours: Full time
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary: £25,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
Benefits: 31 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, annual pay review, pension, private medical, free gym membership, lieu days for charitable work, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, child care vouchers, access to NCP season ticket for parking, bronze/silver/gold recognition awards, monthly Friday socials, chair massages, yoga on a Friday lunchtime, daily breakfast, free fruit and drinks stocked fridge, unlimited tea and coffee 'bean to cup’.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regards to this permanent vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever expanding network of client companies exceeds 2800 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By "placing people first".