Forklift Driver - Meopham
Contract Type: Freelance
Start Date: ASAP
Salary/ Rate: £13.00-£15.00 per hour
Randstad CPE Contact : Dannielle (Maidstone Branch)
Do you have a valid CSCS card? Are you available immediately? Then you're in luck, we've got the perfect role for you and it starts immediately and will pay £13.00- £15.00 per hour. Our client, a reputable construction company is looking for an experienced telehandler to join the current team located in Meopham. Please call Dannielle on for an immediate start.
Your new role:
As a Telehandler Operator working directly for the main contractor you will have close involvement with the management team everyday. You will be key in contributing to the safety; on time delivery of a complex, exciting project. Your role will involve but not be limited to:
- Operating plant and feeding various subcontractors with materials as required.
- Ensuring plant operations are carried out in line with site safety plans.
- Loading and unloading deliveries.
- Previous in a similar role is essential.
- CPCS Card
- A fit to work certificate is essential (medical)
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Focused on progress.
What you will get in return:
- A competitive hourly rate or day rate.
- Overtime opportunities.
- Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the
- Access to a host of training via Randstad CPE's training team.
What you need to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or cv or call
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.