Credit Controller P/T
Credit Controller - P/T
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum plus benefits
Ambridge Harris are recruiting for a firm in Newport who are looking to recruit a Credit Controller on a permanent part time basis. Purpose of the role will be to assist with the company credit control process, general office duties in a small team where telephones are to be answered and clients are to be greeted.
Duties of the role include:
- Working from a debtors ledger you will need to be able to confidently contact all clients with outstanding fees by email, telephone or letter.
- Send out statements to all clients, by post and email actively chasing debt as and when needed
- Post all cash received to the accounts software and update the working debtors spreadsheet on a daily basis
- Take any monies received to the bank
- Undertake invoicing during the first week of the month ensuring all clients receive their invoice as quickly as possible
- Filing and office administration
- Assist the Company Accountant with any tasks required.
The salary for the role is £20,000 per annum pro rata and hours would be 22.5 - 30 hours a week
If this could be of interest please apply asap
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.