Digital Project Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
To manage the delivery of the Digital projects, whether purely online projects or working with business project managers to deliver the online element of cross directorate projects.
FTSE 250 utilities business in Birmingham
Assist originators of change to develop their concepts into a robust business case
* Work with Programme Manager to ensure constant resource tracking/ forecasting and drive delivery against timelines, budgets, benefits, pursuing risk resolution etc
* Deliver projects solely or in conjunction with IT and Business Project Managers, with direction from the Business Sponsor and the Project Board, and interfaces with change teams and IBM.
* Manage virtual teams and stakeholders across numerous Directorates and from external partners
* Develop the Project Initiation Documentation, Concept Papers, Budget for Development Approval and Scheme Papers as required for necessary approvals
* Work with the Product Owners to develop and understand the detailed Business Requirements/ User Stories for the projects.
* Produce the required project reports for the Digital Programme Manager.
- Degree, higher education or management/business qualification
- 3 years experience delivering corporate web projects, from overseeing creative execution and customer experience through to technical solutions including hosting, security & data protection
- Additional web-specific experience preferred eg developing, testing, user interface design
- Understanding of web specific methodologies
- Customer and commercial background to verify investment papers and drive value
- Experience of financial planning, people management, chairing PCBs and reporting
- In-depth experience of translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Prince 2 qualified, Microsoft Project expert
- Experience of working in/ to Agile methodologies
£45- £50 k & bonus & benefits