Senior Architect/Lead- London- £70-100k (Depending on experience)
Senior Architect/Lead Architect Key Words: SOA, SQL, WebSphere, Microservices, JBOSS, TomCat, Architecture, Java, Architect, Design, Develop, Deploy, J2EE, J2SE
Hancock and Parsons are seeking a Senior Architect/Lead Architect to join a Global IT Services organisation on a Permanent basis. The Senior Architect/Lead Architect will be based in the London offices.
You will work on a range of projects, including small projects (a few months) to large scale, multiyear programmes. Working with clients and the internal teams to deliver reputable solutions to clients. You will support to develop architectural solutions, validate solutions and work with internal teams on to ensure projects are designed and deployed to cost.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Expertise with architecting, designing, developing, deploying and trouble-shooting Java (J2EE and J2SE) based solutions.
• Experience in enterprise application architectures, deployment, environments and non-functional concerns (scalability, performance, availability, reliability, security etc.)
• Knowledge of modern Java-related frameworks - O/R mapping (eg Hibernate), Dependency Injection (eg Spring), etc. SOA, ESB, Message Driven Architecture, Event Driven Architecture, MicroServices
• Knowledge of hardware infrastructure to support an enterprise Java solution, Cloud and on-premises
• Experience in some of the following: WebSphere, JBoss, WildFly, WebLogic, Tomcat, GeronimoDatamodelling
• SQL Exposure to offshore development using
If you would like to apply, or know someone who may be a good match, please submit your CV.
Hancock and Parsons Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Hancock and Parsons Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.