Senior IFA Administrator
IFA Administrator up to £30,000 London
I am currently looking to recruit for an experienced IFA Administrator to join a leading and Chartered IFA business in the Guildford area.
With business growth my client is looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to work with the Financial Planners and Paraplanners in the business and their clients.
The main responsibilities for the role include:
- Processing Letters of Authority & follow through until all information obtained Liaising with investment/insurance companies and building & maintaining professional relationships.
- Comprehensive customer service through the provision of accurate and timely information, taking and returning telephone calls, attention to detail, general conduct, and following through all tasks and communication.
- To assist the Financial Advisers in the research of client data.
- Updating back office system
- Fund research.
- Processing of new business applications, fund switches, quotation packs Client reviews
- Work pro-actively with the compliance function.
- Manage client information to ensure accuracy.
- Liaise where necessary with third party providers and clients.
- General administration including filling, photocopying, preparation of letters
- Answer telephone enquiries, taking messages and following them through as necessary.
- Other duties may also be required to be completed in the normal working day.
To be considered for the role you must have/be:
- Previous within a Wealth Planning company.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Experience within a customer service role preferable.
- Can demonstrate strong customer service and communication skills.
- Organised, pro-active, attention to detail.
- Friendly, professional demeanour with clients.
The role would look to pay a competitive salary of up to £30,000 basic and additional benefits.
We are a dedicated team with just under 10 years experience and knowledge working within wealth management Sector. This experience and knowledge allows us to identify quality candidates and clients that are able to meet the high standards that the financial services industry demands.
Should you be interested in this role or would like to discuss other career opportunities please get in touch and we will be happy to help you further your career.