Field Service Engineer - Coffee
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a leading company in the coffee and vending industry, and they are seeking a Field Service Engineer - Coffee to join their expanding operations, covering South East London and the surrounding areas.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading name within the coffee and hot drinks industry. They offer an excellent package that includes overtime, annual bonus, and benefits such as private use of the company van, and private health cover. The overtime earning potential is uncapped, with weekend and evening work available and paid at a generous rate. They cover the whole of the UK, but this role will be covering South East London and the surrounding areas.
The Field Service Engineer - Coffee would be working mostly on bean-to-cup commercial coffee equipment, from manufacturers such as WMF, Schaerer, Thermoplan, Gaggia, Melitta and La Marzocco.
- Install, commission and set up Commercial Coffee equipment on site
- Perform pre-planned preventative maintenance services
- Attend re-active break down and repair call outs, aiming for a first time fix on all equipment
- Operator training (e.g. operation and cleaning of coffee equipment)
- Self-sufficient management of spare parts stock holding in company van
- To manage and supply timely paperwork, including full completion of service reports (with photos if required)
- To support colleagues and engage pro-actively with all areas of the business
- Strong electro-mechanical knowledge, 3 phase experience beneficial but not essential
- Professional in nature and drive to represent the business in a positive manner
- Relevant industry experience on bean to cup coffee equipment (desired but not essential)
- Flexibility: As a field based role the working hours are based upon the needs of the business and are flexible upon approach 364 days per year
- To be included on a 1 in 3 weekend call rota (which includes bank holidays)
- Good organisational and problem solving skills
- Have initiative, motivation and focus
- Good communication skills and can communicate effectively
In return, the business will offer you a generous package worth up to £38k, made up a basic salary of around £26k, as well as guaranteed overtime (1 in 3 weekends) and an annual bonus.
If you are a Field Service Engineer in South East London with experience in the coffee and vending industry, and would enjoy working hard with uncapped overtime earnings, please submit your CV now for consideration for this role.