Learning and Development Collections Consultant
5 days left
- Full Time
Do you have experience working in a Learning and Development role within financial services? Do you want to further your career in an innovative and market leading company?
MotoNovo Finance is one of the fastest growing finance companies in the UK! MotoNovo Finance is proudly recognised as an employer of choice, attaining the Gold Standard from Investors In People award and the 3 Star Best Companies Accreditation in 2015.
We have also been rated the 12th Best CompanyTo Work For in the UK by The Sunday Times in 2017.
As a MotoNovian you can enjoy a fantastic benefits package including; Pension (employer contribution of 10%), Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, 23 days holiday plus your Birthday off and a Christmas Shopping day! And so much more!.
All candidates must successfully complete a credit check prior to attending an interview. We are committed to the achievement of equal opportunities.
Please note - this is a 9-5, Monday to Friday role but flexibility will be required in line with the department opening times. Full details can be provided on request.
To assist with the training, development and coaching of Collections staff within MotoNovo Finance. To ensure the creation of Training and Development plans are aligned with the strategic aims of the business. Ensure the training cycle is executed professionally, whilst always considering our customer’s needs.
To ensure compliance and regulatory training requirements are met and to utilise and develop e-learning.
Work in conjunction with external training providers in order to coach and develop staff.
- Applies a consultative approach in order to identify and agree TNA priorities within the Collections Department.
- Work in conjunction with Collections Managers to plan and create a departmental training calendar.
- Conduct regular TNA’s in order to determine the most relevant and effective training for the department.
- Once training needs are identified, design, deliver and evaluate training and coaching solutions to meet the business needs.
- Design, develop and deliver high quality training material which is consistent and relevant to our organisational strategic aims.
- Design, deliver and evaluate the Collections Induction and Onboarding process of all new employees within the Collections department.
- Deliver training to a high professional standard whilst promoting and embedding Company culture.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are recognised and included in training plans.
- Support the Learning and Development Coordinator to Collections based eLearning is delivered within required timescales. Deliver, when applicable, classroom based training to support the eLearning cycle.
- Ensure that comprehensive training records and training material are kept and maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Put in place robust evaluation systems to measure added value of training and its cost effectiveness.
- Ensure a wide and up to date understanding of the business is achieved by actively attending departmental team meetings and promoting the L&D culture.
- Train and develop Collections Team Leaders and Team Managers to implement an effective coaching culture within Collections.
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge and understanding of MotoNovo Finance products and services providing accurate information and proactively promoting them where appropriate.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory and legislative information related to MotoNovo Finance products and services (e.g. ICOB, FCA Rules, Money Laundering, Data Protection, etc.) as advised by Line Management. Ensure all Money Laundering issues are reported appropriately.
- Maintain good knowledge and understanding of all relevant policies and procedures relevant to the role, being compliant with these policies and procedures at all times.
- Treat customers fairly and aim to deliver fair customer outcomes in all of our day-to-day processes.
- Work as part of a team - supporting, motivating and assisting colleagues in the operation of the Collections department.
- Recognise and recommend improvements to Collections procedures to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
- Ensure that all system based records are maintained in an accurate and timely manner (and ensure that data integrity is maintained at all times) as prescribed by regulatory, legislative and company procedures
- Continue to develop self and role by studying relevant training materials and product information and continually develop and improve product knowledge.
- Provide management information as requested. Have a sound understanding of all systems used to enhance the business activities, ensuring these are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.