Training Operations Executive
1. To supervise the activities of the team promoting a positive and customer focused culture amongst team members. To lead by example being a role model through your skills, knowledge and behaviour and a visible and motivating presence the team and the department.
2. To support the Team Manager in support for B2C set up of events and activities within a centralised CRM system monitoring events for delegate and student numbers to ensure profitability for Business Managers, amending and cancelling where appropriate.
3. To work with the Team Manager to ensure that resources are allocated according to team activity levels in order to achieve set service targets.
4. To be responsible for the inputting of B2C financial into Consensus, involving close liaison with Finance – invoicing processes, ensuring that correct financial allocations are made in all appropriate systems, reconciliation between systems to resolve any variances and issues with financial allocations.
5. To deputise for the Team Manager in their absence which will involve:
Line management support for team members including acting as an expert on product knowledge and handling escalated enquiries
Responsibility for liaison with internal contacts and stakeholders
Ensuring team activity schedules are followed, SLA’s are met and unexpected variances are flagged
6. To coach and develop team colleagues to develop customer service skills, process, product and system knowledge.
Knowledge, qualifications and experience
Customer focused with excellent customer service skills
Excellent administration skills, accurate with good attention to detail
Experience of working in training administration in a similar environment
Ideally experience of carrying out financial processes such as invoicing, credit card payment, credit control, reconciliation
Coaching and training skills
Good presentation skills
Strong communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels, and contacts both inside and outside the organisation is essential
Prioritisation and organisational skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines under constant pressure, in a dynamic and seasonal environment
Ability to quickly learn a high volume of product knowledge across a range of products and services
Computer literate, proficient in using customer databases, excel and other MS package
Able to analyse and solve problems and determine, recommend and implement solutions
Motivated to manage own continuing learning and development, and the learning and development of team members, in order to respond to the changing needs of the business
An interest in HR and learning and development is desirable.