Digital PR Executive
1 day left
- Full Time
Digital PR Executive
Reports To: PR Manager
My client is a market leader in the Horse Racing Community. They operate a very successful brand directed at promoting and attracting as many people as possible to the World of Horse racing.
Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to promote and raise the profile of the brand through the development and activation of creative PR campaigns.
- Participate in the planning, research and delivery of creative PR campaigns and stunts that help to broaden horse racing's appeal.
- Proactively identify promotional opportunities and deliver on these under the guidance of the PR Manager, with a particular focus on online, consumer coverage.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to develop and sell in creative shareable content, including video and other digital assets, and ensure the greatest possible reach for initiatives.
- Produce editorial copy as required including, but not limited to press releases and packs, newsletters and shareable online content which can be syndicated to the media.
- Film, edit and produce quirky video content for use by the media and across our channels
- Develop relationships with key media including influential bloggers, journalists, online influencers, as well as industry stakeholders and brand ambassadors.
- Brief work to external suppliers, demonstrating clear knowledge of budgetary restraints and deadlines and utilising negotiation skills when required.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, new technology and networks and recommend innovations for implementation Person Specification
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform well in a fast paced environment
- Essential: Proven track record in a consumer PR environment.
- Essential: Ability to deal with a high volume of varied PR-related tasks including pitching to journalists and managing PR campaigns.
- Essential: An established contacts book and evidence of ongoing relationships with relevant consumer media particularly online contacts and influencers
- Essential: Proven track record of working with professional athletes and brand ambassadors
- Relevant degree
- Video editing skills and the ability to develop quirky shareable content
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritise, and deal with a high volume of conflicting tasks, delivering results to tight deadlines and with minimum supervision.
- Ability to devise and successfully implement high profile PR campaigns.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with journalists, online influencers, ambassadors, high profile athletes, consumer brands and team members.
- Excellent written skills with high attention to detail and grammatical accuracy.
- Ability to pitch effectively to journalists
- Excellent communication skills including meticulous written skills
- Professional outlook and creative approach
- Excellent inter-personal and team working skills.
- Demonstrable ability to use initiative, be proactive and work at speed.
- Highly organised with an ability to multi-task and manage several projects at various stages whilst remaining calm and professional.
- A strong interest in horseracing
For more info or for a discreet chat, please feel free to get in touch through
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.