Senior Structural Engineer
A senior structural engineer is needed to join the largest global award winning multidisciplinary design consultancy with over 60,000 staff. You will be focusing in the Residential, Commercial and Educational sectors for projects.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team of passionate and experienced Structural Engineers and Technicians. You will be provided with excellent training, mentoring and support to allow you to flourish in the industry, with a clearly defined path to achieve ICE or IStructE status.
What you will do:
As Senior Structural Engineer your main duties will be working on the Residential, Commercial and Education projects,and managing a team of graduates and engineers, creating 3D analysis models and working with a Structural Technician to develop the BIM Model. You will also;
- Work on projects from inception through to completion.
- Gain valuable site and team meeting exposure.
- Use the latest Structural software packages (STAAD Pro, CSC, Tedds) and BIM software
- Be encouraged to solve problems both creatively and analytically
- Assist in compiling reports and reviewing project drawings.;
Candidates will have either a Civil or Structural Engineering Degree, good all-round communication skills and be passionate about what they do. You will have several years experience and be nearing Chartered Engineering status (IStructE preferred).
- Proficient in BS & Eurocodes
- Team player
- You will have experience on residential, commercial or school projects
- Able to manage medium to large projects with assistance
- Able to manage graduates
- Problem solving and creative thinking
- Attention to detail
- In this role you will be motivated to perform at your peak, your achievements recognised and rewarded appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give youcompetitive annual leave,company pension scheme, and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.