Technical Lead - Technical Assurance
Job Title: Technical Lead - Technical Assurance
Location: West London
Salary: Up to £45k
Our client, a leading Business Transformations agency based in West London, is looking for a Technical Lead to assume a Technical Assurance role to join their team.
As Technical Lead your job will primarily be to provide an assurance role across a Portfolio to ensure all projects are being delivered in the right way, technically, and to a high quality.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance on technical and security policies and standards.
- Assess quality of service tower impact assessments.
- Review technical deliverables from project teams.
- Participate in the design review and sign off processes.
- Identify technical teams that suppliers should deal with and perform necessary introductions.
- Advise on correct processes for getting things done and help with planning relevant activities on the project.
- Ensure licence implications are being considered.
- Ensure SLA level is agreed at an early stage and that the technical design is appropriate to support the required SLA.
- Ensure implementation plan is sufficiently detailed and includes all of the right IT teams and validate that implementation plans have been adequately tested / walked through.
- Ensure that technical design has included appropriate visualisation / monitoring.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working as Technical Lead.
- Previous experience providing assurance of output from other technical and functional resources.
- Broad technical experience and understanding - including applications, infrastructure, networks, etc.
- Ability to absorb new/complex information quickly and identify key issues.
- Ability to manage risks and issues.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to lead and facilitate workshops and meetings.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more about the position.