CNC Turner & CNC Miller
- Full Time
Full-time (42.5 hours pw Mon - Fri)
£22k - £24k per annum - dependant on experience
Restormel CNC Engineering is a sub-contract engineering facility based in Lostwithiel, Cornwall, established in 1982. Their specialist area of expertise is CNC Turning and Milling.
Are you an experienced CNC Miller or Turner? Due to continuing business growth Restormel Engineering are looking for both a CNC Miller and CNC Turner to join a stable team within a well-established company on a permanent basis with the potential for career progression in the future. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is able to work using their own initiative with an excellent work ethic. The role will be responsible for the completion of works order, these are to be completed to the required time scale and to the correct specifications.
• To program, set and operate the relevant machines
• Reading engineering drawings
• Working to meet delivery deadlines and planned targets
• Responsible for own inspection using a range of inspection equipment
• Ensuring all work completed is compliant to relevant health and safety regulations
• General engineering capabilities
• Knowledge of setting up and operating CNC machines
• Experience using various measuring instruments
• Ability to read engineers drawings
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience working in a production environment
• Be willing to learn other areas of the business to increase knowledge and capability.
We have a great team at Restormel Engineering and if you are an effective communicator with a solid grounding in an engineering environment we’d love to hear from you. On offer is a very competitive salary based on experience.
Applicants should submit a CV, including their salary expectation, current remuneration and a cover letter explaining why they feel they would be suited to this role.